24/7 EMERGENCY ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
ASE Certified Technicians
Truck Repair and Maintenance
Fleet Maintenance of Texas is Austin's premier one-stop shop for comprehensive repair of diesel and gasoline trucks. From light vehicles to heavy-duty trucks, FMT provides both in-shop and 24/7 emergency road service and repairs.
Our company also provides a full vehicle maintenance program. We carry name brand oils, oil filters and fuel filters. We offer customers on-site mobile lubrication and maintenance inspections, and we are proud that we are in full compliance with current Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards.
We offer a full on-site vehicle Maintenance Program for all diesel & gasoline truck engines. Our trained technicians will:
• Lubricate all parts requiring grease, including 5th wheel if applicable.
• Inspect air filter, radiator, hoses, fan belts, brake fluid, power steering fluid, windshield wiper fluid, battery fluid, transmission fluid, drive shaft and U-joints, exhaust system, rear accessible brake linings, oil level in wheel oilers, mirrors and glass, steering wheel, oil/fuel/water leaks, dash instruments, exterior appearance, exterior lights, and vehicle state registration.
• Change oil and oil filters on gasoline engines, as well as fuel filters on diesel engines.
• Check horn operation, clutch-free travel operation, and fluids.
But that's not all! FMT offers these additional services, as well:
• Oil and fuel sample analysis
• Diesel engine water treatment
• State, Commercial and DOT Inspections (In-shop only)
Fleet Maintenance of Texas is the first choice for trailer repair in Austin, Texas and the surrounding Hill Country. We perform body work, such as trailer panel replacements and roofline repairs. Our comprehensive trailer repair service meets all safety standards and provideds you with guaranteed security and satisfaction.
And don't forget our 24/7 emergency road service!